We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Salisbury Ladder Heated Towel Rail - 1635 x 540mm - 2 Colours
- Available in 2 different colours - Metallic Black and Sparkling Gravel
- Unique design made from one moulding - this produces a seamless design with smooth corners
- Metallic Black option has a matt, rough textured finish with a light sparkle
- Sparkling Gravel has a silk, smooth textured finish
- Made from low carbon mild steel
- Can be used on central heating systems or can also be set up as a dual fuel towel rail - a Terma Integrated Valve with Immersion Tube and a Terma 800W Heating Element are required for dual fuel use and are sold separately
- For more information about what a dual fuel towel rail is and what the benefits are click here to read our handy blog
- Extremely high heat output of 2709 BTUs at Delta 50°C - use our handy BTU Calculator to see what heat output you need to heat your room
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 8 year guarantee
- Height: 1635mm
- Width: 540mm
- Depth: 72-80mm
- Wall to centre of inlets: 57-65mm
|Type||Heated Towel Rails, Ladder Towel Rails, Flat Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Terma Salisbury|
|GuaranteeMore information||8 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Pipe Centres (mm)More information||500|
This is the distance between the centre of the two pipe inlets on your radiator or towel rail. This figure is an indication of where the two pipes for your radiator will need to go and can be helpful if you want to install a radiator using your existing pipes.
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel, Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Love the elegance and style of a freestanding bath but wondering if you can have one in a small bathroom? Here’s everything you need to know.
Our Billy wall mounted vanity unit has caused quite a stir and for good reason! Functional, stylish and completely customisable. Take a closer look!
Showers upgrades are making our bathroom experience so much more exciting. Take a look at these 5 ways to upgrade your shower experience at home.
Don't let the current housing market bring you down. Here's 8 affordable home improvement ideas that are guaranteed to make you fall in love with your property again.
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.