3D Bathroom Design Service
Our bathroom experts are here to help, from the very beginning of your bathroom renovation journey...
- How would you describe your approach as a designer? Highly dedicated to encapsulating people’s visions, leaving no stone unturned where attention to detail is concerned. I like to design spaces that are focused on practicality as much as aesthetics.
- What’s your current favourite trend? Maximalism - bold colours, whacky wallpapers, and clashing patterns.
- Top tip for customers planning their bathrooms? Research, research, research. It’s always advisable to speak with a plumber and/or general builder prior to undertaking a bathroom design - to better understand the restrictions and limitations that you’re bound by beforehand.
- How would you describe your approach as a designer? Good attention to detail and simplicity is key.
- What’s your current favourite trend? Less is more! I love the principle of minimalist design; investing in fewer quality pieces and focusing on functionality, all brought together through simple styling and monochromatic colours.
Top tip for customers planning their bathrooms? Finding what you do not like is just as important as what you do like. Focus on perfecting the layout to suit how the bathroom will be used, who and how often, then move to focusing on the fixtures
How it Works
Book a Design Consultation