We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Gunmetal Easy Clean 6mm Flipper Panel
- 2000mm tall deflector panel
- Crafted from 6mm toughened safety glass
- Easy to clean thanks to Acqua Shield coating
- Pivots 180° in order to catch splashes and keep your bathroom dry
- Compatible with the Harbour i8 range please explore the range here
- Shower panel sold separately - you explore our single panel option here or our two panel option here
- Waste, shower tray & shower controls sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Covered by lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Easy Clean Glass Coating, Toughened Safety Glass
|Aluminium, Clear Glass, Toughened Safety Glass
|Glass ThicknessMore information
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.