We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Optix 10 Single Sliding Shower Door with Optional Side Panel - Brushed Brass
- Striking brushed brass sliding shower door with optional side panel to turn into an enclosure
- Easy clean toughened 10mm glass
- Strong stainless steel construction with brass components
- 2000mm tall
- Universally handed allowing for installation of either the left or right hand door entry
- Wet room or shower tray compatible - tray requires a minimum ledge of 60mm
- Compatible with Crosswater Central shower trays - please click here to visit the full range
- Beautifully designed double handle - for easy opening & closing from both the inside and outside
- A concealed, fully adjustable top slider system - for a smooth soft closing door
- Quality approvals: BS EN 14428
- Adjustable self-cleaning bottom rollers feature a concealed brush - ensuring the sliding door opens & closes smoothly whilst preventing soap residue build up
- Super clear PVC seals for watertight closing
- Wall profiles include: concealed fixings, a top cover cap & squeeze gasket seals for quick in profile adjustment and a sleek design
- If the door is fitted with theside panel option, the moving door must only close against the side panel
- Covered by a Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
Looking for matching brassware? Featured in the imagery is the Crosswater MPRO range, that matches the Optix beautiful finishes. Click here to visit the full MPRO range.
Sliding Door Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 1200mm door: 1155mm - 1185mm (1170-1185mm*)
- 1400mm door: 1355mm - 1385mm (1370-1385mm*)
- 1500mm door: 1455mm - 1485mm (1470-1485mm*)
- 1700mm door: 1655mm - 1685mm (1670-1685mm*)
Sliding Door Entry Width:
- 1200mm door: 476mm
- 1400mm door: 576mm
- 1500mm door: 626mm
- 1700mm door: 626mm
Side Panel (Optional Extra) Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 800mm side panel: 765mm - 790mm
- 900mm side panel: 865mm - 890mm
*Please note these are the adjustments on the door if a side panel is used
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Optix 10|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Lifetime - Subject to online registration (2 years with 25 years if registered); Excluding: Seals, Hinges & Rollers - covered by 2 year manufacturer's guarantee|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
|Material||Toughened Safety Glass, Stainless Steel, Brass|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||10mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.