We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Design Soft Close Sliding Shower Door & Optional Side Panel
RRP £1,169 Was £869.99
RRP £1,169 Was £869.99
The sliding door itself is a luxurious 8mm in thickness, lending the Design range a lovely solid, heavy feel that simply isn't found on cheap shower enclosures. And with virtually silent, soft close door runners, the door will be gentle to open and close, prolonging the life of your shower enclosure. It also comes with Crosswater Clear glass protection technology as standard. This invisible coating allows water and hard water deposits to simply slide off, to help prevent limescale build up and staining making it much easier to clean without having to resort to abrasive cleaners. As well as this it will also come with a lifetime guarantee and a generous 25mm of adjustment to make fitting a breeze.
You'll really be able to see the quality difference with Crosswater.
This shower enclosure requires a shower tray with a minimum ledge of 60mm - such as these Crosswater shower trays or our Drench 25mm shower tray. Please check shower tray dimensions to ensure the outer edge is at least 60mm.
- Anodised aluminium frame with chrome-plated hinges and fixtures
- 8mm toughened glass door
- 25mm adjustment for easy fitting on all sizes
- Soft close door runners for quiet opening and closing
- Watertight magnetic door seals in clear
- Unique double handle design in chrome finish
- Smart easy-clean internal flush-fit hinges
- Quick release double rollers for easier cleaning
- Powershower proof
- Reversible design to suit your bathroom layout
- Wetroom compatible
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Shower tray sold separately, please find our range of shower trays here
Available in sizes:
- 1100mm (1950mm height). Door entry width: 439mm
- 1200mm (1950mm height). Door entry width: 489mm
- 1400mm (1950mm height). Door entry width: 589mm
- 1500mm (1950mm height). Door entry width: 639mm
- 1600mm (1950mm height). Door entry width: 689mm
- 1700mm (1950mm height). Door entry width: 739mm
Door minimum & maximum adjustments:
- 1100mm: 1060 - 1085mm (1070 - 1095mm when used with a side panel)
- 1200mm: 1160 - 1185mm (1170 - 1195mm when used with a side panel)
- 1400mm: 1360 - 1385mm (1370 - 1395mm when used with a side panel)
- 1500mm: 1460 - 1485mm (1470 - 1495mm when used with a side panel)
- 1600mm: 1560 - 1585mm (1570 - 1595mm when used with a side panel)
- 1700mm: 1660 - 1685mm (1670 - 1695mm when used with a side panel)
Side panel minimum & maximum adjustments:
- 800mm: 775 - 785mm
- 900mm: 875 - 885mm
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Design|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Quick Release Runners for Easy Cleaning, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||8mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.