We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour i5 5mm Sliding Shower Door & Optional Side Panel
- Sliding shower door with optional side panel
- Range of sizes available
- Manufactured using 5mm toughened safety glass
- Strong aluminium frame in a satin chrome finish
- Quick release wheels for easy cleaning
- Patented EasyFit profile assembly system for easy installation
- D shaped handle
- Universally handed so you can either have a left or right hand opening
- Suitable for use within a recess
- Please note: tray and shower not included, please see recommended extras
- Please note: maximum adjustments will be reduced by 20mm when fitted with a side panel
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 1000mm Door: 950mm - 990mm
- 1200mm Door: 1150mm - 1190mm
Door Entry Widths:
- 1000mm Door: 380mm
- 1200mm Door: 480mm
Side Panel Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 700mm: 660mm - 685mm
- 760mm: 720mm - 745mm
- 800mm: 760mm - 785mm
- 900mm: 860mm - 885mm
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Harbour i5|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Quick Release Runners for Easy Cleaning, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
|Material||Toughened Safety Glass|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||5mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.