We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Clear 6 6mm Brushed Brass Single Sliding Door & Optional Side Panel
- Stunning Brushed Brass sliding shower door with optional side panel to turn into an enclosure
- 1950mm tall
- Easy clean coating keeps your glass looking like new for longer, whilst also making cleaning quicker and easier
- Sliding door made from 8mm toughened glass, fixed door panel & optional side panels made from 6mm toughened glass for durable & sturdy construction
- 30mm adjustment for easy fitting
- Click and lock technology for quick-fit installation
- Concealed profile fixings & profile cover caps for a sleek look
- Quick release double runners for easy cleaning
- Wet room compatible
- Shower tray sold separately
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
Sliding Door Entry Width:
- 1000mm door: 388mm
- 1100mm door: 438mm
- 1200mm door: 488mm
- 1400mm door: 588mm
- 1500mm door: 638mm
- 1600mm door: 638mm
Sliding Door Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 1000mm door: 960mm - 990mm
- 1100mm door: 1060mm - 1090mm
- 1200mm door: 1160mm - 1190mm
- 1400mm door: 1360mm - 1390mm
- 1500mm door: 1460mm - 1490mm
- 1600mm door: 1560mm - 1590mm
Side Panel (Optional Extra) Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 760mm side panel: 735mm - 750mm
- 800mm side panel: 775mm - 790mm
- 900mm side panel: 875mm - 890mm
- 1000mm side panel: 975mm - 990mm
Please note: The moving door must only close against a side panel
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Clear|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
|Material||Clear Glass, Toughened Safety Glass, Aluminium|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||6mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.