We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Ribbon V Electric Vertical Radiator with Heating Element - Bright Copper - 1800 x 490mm
- Gorgeous bright copper finish with a metallic, smooth texture
- Modern vertical radiator with a striking 5 column design
- Includes large cleaning brush to easily clean between the plates
- Made from low carbon mild steel
- Electric radiator - comes pre-filled with oil and with the Terma MOA Blue Bluetooth heating element
- 5 temperature settings ranging from 30°C to 60°C (internal temperature) or 15°C to 30°C (ambient temperature) - the current temperature setting is displayed on the easy to read LED display
- 7 day timer function and Bluetooth control from your smartphone or tablet via the free Terma BlueLine app from Google Play or the App Store
- Built-in 'frost' protection to prevent freezing in cold weather and also protection against the element overheating
- 1000W heat output - use our handy BTU Calculator to see what heat output you need to heat your room
- IPX5 rated - read more about IP ratings and why they're essential in our Bathroom Electrical Zones blog
- CE Approved
- 8 year guarantee on the radiator and 2 years on the heating element
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 490mm
- Depth: 115-125mm
- Wall to centre of inlets: 71-81mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5901804742491|
|Type||Vertical Radiators, Electric Radiators, Column Radiators|
|Brand Range||Terma Ribbon|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Electric|
|Heat Output (Watts)More information||1000|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Watts is a measure of heat output used for electric radiators, with a higher watt figure meaning a higher heat output. Purchasing a radiator that has the correct wattage will ensure your room will be at a comfortable temperature without wasting energy.
By using our BTU Calculator,you can calculate the number of watts your radiator needs to adequately heat your room.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Love the elegance and style of a freestanding bath but wondering if you can have one in a small bathroom? Here’s everything you need to know.
Our Billy wall mounted vanity unit has caused quite a stir and for good reason! Functional, stylish and completely customisable. Take a closer look!
Showers upgrades are making our bathroom experience so much more exciting. Take a look at these 5 ways to upgrade your shower experience at home.
Don't let the current housing market bring you down. Here's 8 affordable home improvement ideas that are guaranteed to make you fall in love with your property again.
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.