We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour i10 10mm Easy Clean 2m Tall Wetroom Panel & Hinged Return Panel - Chrome
An 8mm thick hinged return panel is a small addition, yet a huge benefit; providing you with a pivoting barrier that stops water from splashing out into your bathroom. No worrying, just pure enjoyment.
- Timeless Chrome finish
- 2000mm tall for a more luxurious shower
- Made from 10mm toughened safety glass for a sturdy and reliable construction
- Trident Guard coated glass stops grime and prevents limescale build-up, helping to keep maintenance super easy
- Wall profile with hidden screws for a sleek & minimalist look. Profiles are carefully made from aluminium, providing light yet strong support that requires minimal maintenance
- 20mm adjustment - making installation super easy for out of true walls
- Can be installed onto a shower tray or tiled wetroom floor
- Support arm included for an ultra modern look - 1000mm in length and can be cut down to size
- Choice of a 8mm return panel size: 200mm, 300mm or 400mm
- Return panel features 180° rotation allowing easy shower access
- Additional end panel can be purchased, please see our recommended extras (please note: a two panel configuration would require a t-piece - sold separately)
- Alternative configurations and finishes available - view the range here
- Walk-in shower tray, shower waste and shower kit sold separately
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
Wetroom Panel Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 600mm panel: 570mm - 590mm
- 700mm panel: 670mm - 690mm
- 760mm panel: 730mm - 750mm
- 800mm panel: 770mm - 790mm
- 900mm panel: 870mm - 890mm
- 1000mm panel: 970mm - 990mm
- 1100mm panel: 1070mm - 1090mm
- 1200mm panel: 1170mm - 1190mm
|Type||Glass Panels, Walk In Shower Enclosures|
|Brand Range||Harbour i10|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Toughened Safety Glass|
|Material||Toughened Safety Glass, Clear Glass, Aluminium, Steel|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||10mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
The shower tray is a vital part of any shower enclosure. Whether an adjustable height shower tray or low profile shower tray for your swanky new wetroom – installation poses an intriguing challenge. If you want to flex your DIY muscles, check out this comprehensive guide on proper shower tray fitting.