We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Optix 10 Pivot Shower Door and Optional Side Panel - Brushed Brass
- Striking brushed brass pivot shower door with optional side panel to turn into an enclosure
- Easy clean toughened 10mm glass
- Strong stainless steel construction with brass components
- 2000mm tall
- Universally handed allowing for installation of either the left or right hand door entry
- 25mm adjustment for easy fitting
- Outward pivot hinge - positioned to reduce door overhang
- Wet room or shower tray compatible - tray requires a minimum ledge of 60mm
- Compatible with Crosswater Central shower trays - please click here to visit the full range
- Bracing bar and glass clamp included with side panel providing strength and stability
- Beautifully designed 304 stainless steel double handle - for easy opening & closing from both the inside and outside
- Breakwater bar included keeping water inside, even when the door is open
- Flush fitting hinges and magnetic clear seals for watertight closing and easy cleaning
- Wall profiles include: concealed fixings, a top cover cap & squeeze gasket seals for quick in profile adjustment and a sleek design
- Quality approvals: BS EN 14428
- If the door is fitted with theside panel option, the moving door must only close against the side panel
- Covered by a Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
Looking for matching brassware? Featured in the imagery is the Crosswater MPRO range, that matches the Optix beautiful finishes. Click here to visit the full MPRO range.
Pivot Door Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 800mm door: 760mm - 785mm (770-795mm*)
- 900mm door: 860mm - 885mm (870mm - 895mm*)
Door Entry Width:
- 800mm door: 600mm
- 900mm door: 800mm
Side Panel (Optional Extra) Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
- 800mm side panel: 770mm - 795mm
- 900mm side panel: 870mm - 895mm
*Please note these are the adjustments on the door if a side panel is used
|Type||Pivot Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Optix 10|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Lifetime - Subject to online registration (2 years with 25 years if registered); Excluding: Seals & Hinges - covered by 2 year manufacturer's guarantee|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
|Material||Toughened Safety Glass, Stainless Steel, Brass|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||10mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.