Terma Heating Element KTX-3 Controller - 2 Colours
• Available in Chrome or White
• Designed to work with the Terma TS1 Element Probe to provide a fully functioning heating element
• 30 heat settings from 30°C to 60°C in increments of 1°C
• Regulates the internal temperature and displays this on the screen
• Daily 24 hour timer
• Dryer function increases the heat for a set period of time between 30 minutes and 4 hours
• 4 buttons - Dryer, Power, Temperature +/-
• IPX4 rated - read more about IP ratings and why they're essential in our Bathroom Electrical Zones blog
• 2 year guarantee
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5907722078841|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Our handy guide will tell you everything you need to know about bath shower screens, helping you to add a touch of class…sorry, we mean glass, to your bathroom.
We’ve put together some of the best designer radiators under £400. Whether you're looking for a modern vertical radiator or a more vintage, column style radiator, you'll find what you're looking for in our range of designer heating options.
Our guide for bathroom cabinets and mirrors will help you decorate your bathroom in style. We’ve got the lowdown on how to add both class and functionality to your bathroom, from illuminated cabinets to the most sleek bathroom mirrors.
The struggle for a budget modern radiator is over now with this list of beautiful anthracite radiators for under £250. Because who said luxury, stylish radiators can't be affordable too?
Living in a bustling family home with a well used bathroom and kitchen can often conjure up a few interesting smells, and you can find yourself playing detective to a game called “What’s that Smell?” Fortunately a smelly bathroom or kitchen sink can be easy to resolve. Here are a few simple tips as to how this can be done.
There is never a bad time to balance your home radiators – it’s how you ensure your radiators are performing at their best and that your boiler is dispersing heated water throughout your home evenly. We take you through this simple yet invaluable DIY