We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Serene Back to Wall Bath - 1700x750mm
RRP £469 Was £341.99
It comes with a pre-drilled overflow hole but without pre-drilled tap holes, giving you the freedom to choose your style of bath tap, you can shop our full range here.
This bath also comes with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee to keep your mind at ease.
- Timeless Gloss White finish
- Dimensions: L1700 x W750 x H625mm
- Displaced capacity: 131 litres (bath’s capacity less 70 litres)
- Predrilled overflow hole
- Supplied with bath leg set and template for tap hole placement
- Includes a 3mm reinforced Lucite™ acrylic inner skin and encapsulated base board paired with a bright white gelcoat with GRP reinforcement bath surrounds for extra durability
- Weight - 42kg
- No pre-drilled tap holes - you can shop our full range here
- Bath waste sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
|Type||Back to Wall Baths, Freestanding Baths, Double Ended Baths|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Serene|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Additional Information||Overflow Bath Filler can be used, Tap Ledge: 80mm|
|Bath ThicknessMore information||3mm|
|Capacity (ltr)More information||131|
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
This figure is a guide to the size of your bathtub. The capacity shows the amount of water, in litres, your bath will be able to hold when full.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Slipper roll top baths are a fantastic way to add luxury to your bathroom. In this article we take you through our customer favourite roll top and slipper baths to help you bring the elegant look to your home.
Investing in a new bath will not only give your bathroom a fresh new look but it will also transform your daily ritual into a relaxing retreat that soothes and unwinds you at the end of the day.