We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Design+ Matt Black 8mm Easy Clean Soft Close Sliding Shower Door & Optional Side Panel
- On trend Matt Black sliding shower door with optional side panel to turn into an enclosure
- 1950mm tall
- Matt black finish
- Aluminium frame
- 25mm adjustment for easy fitting, with concealed profile fixings
- Easy clean toughened 8mm glass
- Power shower proof
- Wet room compatible
- Reversible design for extra convenience
- Shower door open and closes softly and quietly - protecting your shower door and preventing trapped fingers
- Watertight magnetic door seals in black
- Quick release runners for easy cleaning
- Shower tray sold separately, please see recommended extras (minimum ledge of 60mm required)
- Matching matt black waste grid and wall channel for uneven surfaces also available please see recommended extras
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
Sliding Door Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
1200mm door: 1160mm - 1185mm (1170-1195mm*)
1400mm door: 1360mm - 1385mm (1370-1395mm*)
1500mm door: 1460mm - 1485mm (1470-1495mm*)
1700mm door: 1660mm - 1685mm (1670-1695mm*)
Sliding Door Entry Width:
1200mm door: 489mm
1400mm door: 589mm
1500mm door: 639mm
1700mm door: 739mm
Side Panel (Optional Extra) Minimum & Maximum Adjustments:
800mm side panel: 775mm - 785mm
900mm side panel: 875mm - 885mm
*Please note these are the adjustments on the sliding door if a side panel is used
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Design+|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Quick Release Runners for Easy Cleaning, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
|Material||Clear Glass, Toughened Safety Glass|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||8mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.