We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Chaplin Radiator
- Dimensions D126 x W542 x H1142
- Distance from wall to the rail: 94mm
- BTU: 1092
- Made from Steel with Chrome finish
- The radiator can be installed in three different heating configurations; connected to a central heating system, fitted with a summer electric heating kit as an electric radiator, or as a dual source connected to a central heating system and with a summer electric heating kit fitted.
- This radiator has been designed to allow for the fitting of an electric summer heating kit so you can have warm towels all year round.
- During electric heating use the valves must be left open so the radiator is full of water to ensure correct performance. Summer electric heating kit sold separately and is rated IP44.
- If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us here via live chat or email to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
- Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element (sold separately). Please see the selection here
- This radiator should only be used on closed systems containing a rust inhibitor when connected to central heating systems.
- Operating pressure up to 8bar. Maximum working temperature is 70°C
- Supplied with wall brackets and fittings
- Valves not included. Shown in pictures with Burlington Angled Valves
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055806005549|
|Type||Electric Towel Warmers, Heated Towel Rails, Ladder Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Burlington Chaplin|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 50ºC)More information||1092|
|Heat Output (Watts)More information||320|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
BTU (British Thermal Units) is a measure of the heat output of radiators. ∆t 50ºC is the standard output of boilers in the UK & Europe, so this figure is an indication of the heat output (BTU) your radiator will give you at this standard temperature. To find out the BTU you need for rooms in your home, take a look at our BTU Calculator.
Watts is a measure of heat output used for electric radiators, with a higher watt figure meaning a higher heat output. Purchasing a radiator that has the correct wattage will ensure your room will be at a comfortable temperature without wasting energy.
By using our BTU Calculator,you can calculate the number of watts your radiator needs to adequately heat your room.