Clearwater Lonio Natural Stone Roll Top Bath
Exquisitely designed, the Lonio natural stone bath by Clearwater takes a classically styled roll top bath and updates it to create a free standing bath that will transform your bathroom into a luxurious sanctuary. Standing proud on four perfectly sculpted legs the bath seamlessly melts into one having been crafted from one piece of Natural Stone.
Handmade by three talented craftsman, your new bath will have been hand polished for a remarkable 10 hours to give it it's luxuriously velvety finish. Natural Stone has a lot of great qualities and is arguably the finest material for a bath. It's incredibly strong and rigid so you can have a relaxing, more spacious bath with its thinner walls. The craftsmen are also able to achieve crisp edges and smooth curves giving this bath a delicate elegance.
Choose the Lonio if you're looking for a contemporary roll top bath, that's big enough to share, and designed to create a unique and sophisticated feature point in your bathroom. And backed by a 10 year manufacturers guarantee, you can buy with absolute confidence that it has been built to last.
• Handmade from Natural Stone and hand polished for over 10 hours to give a luxuriously velvety finish
• Surprisingly easy to clean
• Easy to maintain the stunning finish – any small scratches can be easily polished out
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to Natural Stone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• No overflow – this bath will need to be paired with an exposed bath waste and overflow – please see essential extras
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1700 x D750 x H615mm
• Weight when empty: 125kg
• Displaced capacity: 239 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• The manufacturer recommends using a mild abrasive cleaner to clean initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
• Cosmetic repairs can be rectified quite easily by using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area until the mark is removed then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre
• Never use cleaners/bleach products specifically manufactured for WC bowl cleaning as they may damage your bath
Important delivery information:
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.