Vado Phase 2 Hole Wall Mounted Basin Mixer
Invest in style and the latest tap technology with the stunning Phase wall mounted basin mixer from Vado. Save any needed space while adding ultimate style to your basin. The contemporary design of the Phase is neatly minimal whilst being eye-catching, and features a stunning wall mounted chrome plate that's perfect to place over free standing basins or countertop basins.
Only a single lever is featured to operate complete temperature control while hot and cold indicators are also featured, so at a glance the tap can be used quickly and safely with ease. A ceramic disc cartridge is included which ensures that water is shut off in an instantly, leaving your basin drip free and quiet into the night. A H2Eco flow regulator can also be added — A low cost additional item for environments that want to save money on their water bills and reduce their carbon footprint without any effort. Specially designed by Vado the H2Eco technology regulates and controls water flow to your tap without cutting corners on performance. Tests undertaken by Vado estimate that you can potentially save £360 on your utility bills in one year — How fantastic.
With Vado offers an additional 12-year guarantee so you can have confidence in the Phase 2 hole basin mixer for years to come.
• Stylish wall mounted basin mixer tap
• Chrome finish
• Spout aerator
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• Rectangular back plate
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 0.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
• Waste sold separately
• 12-year guarantee
• Width 200mm
• Depth 190mm
• Height 80mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.