We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Deck Mounted Panel On/Off Valves - Matt Black
What’s more, these mesmerising monochrome deck mounted valves are backed by a 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee for the matt black finish, and a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee for the other components, so you can be sure that they’re of stellar quality. What more could you need?
- Deck mounted on/off valves
- Constructed from brass with a PVD finish
- Can be paired with either a spout or overflow bath filler, please see our recommended extras
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on finish
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 75mm
|Brand Range||VOS Matt Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.