Vado Elegance Electric Shower Kit - Metallic Silver
Stylish and full of technology, the Vado Elegance Metallic electric shower will not only update your bathroom, it will give you a warming shower every time. With soft press illuminated buttons, you can control the temperature and power it on and off with ease. There's also a handy low pressure indicator and a power on indicator. Available in two power ratings, you can choose the model to suit your needs. The higher the kW, the better the performance and the greater the flow of heated water. As a general rule, for every KW increase you should experience 12.5% increase in flow.
Electric showers connect to a cold mains supply and heat water internally by an element inside to provide instant hot water. As hot water is only produced on demand, there is no hot water wastage, this makes electric showers highly energy efficient. And with a phased shutdown function, limescale build up will be reduced leaving you with a longer lasting electric shower from a company you can trust.
You'll also receive a sliding shower rail, anti-kink chrome hose and an easy clean shower head that has 5 different spray patterns for a luxurious showering experience.
• Choose between a 8.5kW and 9.5kW Metallic Silver electric shower
• Comes with: an anti kink hose, sliding shower rail and easy clean, 5 function shower handset
• Soft press illumination buttons
• Start/stop switch
• Power on indicator
• Cold mains suitable
• Phased shutdown to reduce limescale build up
• Easy plumb - the water inlet can accommodate both left and right hand cable entry points
• Energy efficiency A+
• 2 year guarantee
• Shower arm height 530mm
• Shower arm width 145mm
• Shower arm depth 167mm
• Electric shower height 300mm
• Electric shower width 200mm
• Electric shower depth 94mm
|Brand Range||Vado Elegance|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
The electric shower is one of the most exciting pieces in home bathroom design right now. Having broken free of the stigma that used to surround it, the electric shower is now a fantastic display of functionality, value and energy efficiency. Here, we present three of the best by Vado.