The Tap Factory Vibrance Polished Copper Deck Mounted Bath Filler - 6 Handle Colours
• 6 different handle colours to choose from allowing you to really customise your bathroom
• Contemporary designed bath filler with an exquisite polished copper finish
• Suitable for all water systems including gravity fed
• Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure required
• Ceramic disc technology makes the tap easy to use and it won't drip once you've turned it off
• Matching basin tap available
• Overall height: 145mm
• Spout exit height: 81.5mm
• Projection: 115mm
|Brand||The Tap Factory|
|Brand Range||The Tap Factory Vibrance|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|GuaranteeMore information||1 Year|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Your bathroom taps are most likely going to be with you for a long period of time, so it’s important that you make the right decision when choosing your types of bathroom tap. We’ve put together a handy guide to all the different types of basin taps and their finishes to help make your decision a little easier.