We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Union WRAS Approved Matt Black 2 Outlet 3 Handle Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
- Exquisite industrial design - make a real statement in your bathroom
- WRAS approved concealed shower valve - click here to read about the WRAS scheme and why it matters
- Striking matt black finish with lever and wheel control - the lever controls which outlet the water is going to whilst the wheel controls the temperature
- Thermostatic control keeps the temperature where you set it, even if the pressure fluctuates
- Pre-set maximum temperature of 42°C to prevent accidental scalding
- Two outlet valve - pair with the Crosswater Union 250mm Fixed Shower Head & matching shower arm and the Crosswater Union mini shower kit
- Alternatively, install it next to your bath and pair with the Crosswater Union matt black bath spout and Crosswater Union mini shower kit
- Run each outlet on their own or simultaneously
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure required to run 1 outlet on its own
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required to run 2 outlets simultaneously
- Portrait orientation only - also available in landscape orientation
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Height: 275mm
- Width: 120mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833681013|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Union|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Popular Features||WRAS Approved|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Wheel, Lever, Triple Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)||9.3|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||14|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||14.8|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||24.5|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||31.7|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Love the elegance and style of a freestanding bath but wondering if you can have one in a small bathroom? Here’s everything you need to know.
Our Billy wall mounted vanity unit has caused quite a stir and for good reason! Functional, stylish and completely customisable. Take a closer look!
Showers upgrades are making our bathroom experience so much more exciting. Take a look at these 5 ways to upgrade your shower experience at home.
Don't let the current housing market bring you down. Here's 8 affordable home improvement ideas that are guaranteed to make you fall in love with your property again.
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.