We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater 3ONE6 Stainless Steel 2 Outlet Concealed Shower Valve with Crossbox Technology
- Made from high grade 316 stainless steel which offers more resistance against corrosion than 304 steel
- The extra corrosion resistance makes grade 316 stainless steel more suitable for use in the bathroom where the steel will get wet
- The brushed stainless steel finish also makes the 3ONE6 range less prone to fingerprints
- Two outlet shower valve - ideal for pairing with the 3ONE6 200mm or 300mm fixed shower head and a 3ONE6 mini shower kit
- Intricately detailed handles allow for easy use, even with wet hands
- Thermostatic technology provided by Vernet cartridges keeps the temperature exactly where you set it, even if the pressure fluctuates
- WRAS Approved - read more about the WRAS approval scheme in our blog
- Suitable for portrait mounting only
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Front or rear mounting options and clearly marked depth guides for a quick and easy installation
- Built-in "easy switch" thermostatic module allows for simple, quick flow reversal if feeds are plumbed in the wrong way round
- Two stage fixing allows the installation of the in-wall components and final trim separately
- Improved flow dynamics allow 90-degree elbows to be fitted directly to outlets to create a more compact piping footprint
- Slimline installation depth of 60mm (maximum 85mm)
- Super slim 60mm minimum installation depths requires reduced solid wall preparation for quicker installation time
- 'Flush-block' testing plate included for easy pressure testing
- Quietest Crosswater shower available
|Global Trade Item Number||5056553403701|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater 3ONE6|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||11.7|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||16.4|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||20|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||23|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||25.8|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.