We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater 3ONE6 200mm Fixed Stainless Steel Shower Head
- Made from high grade 316 stainless steel which offers more resistance against corrosion than 304 steel
- The extra corrosion resistance makes grade 316 stainless steel more suitable for use in the bathroom where the steel will get wet
- The brushed stainless steel finish also makes the 3ONE6 range less prone to fingerprints
- Also available with a 300mm diameter shower head for an even more luxurious showering experience
- Wall or ceiling shower arm sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Sleek design with just an 8mm shower head thickness
- Single mode shower head
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Height: 55mm
- Diameter : Ø200mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056553403237|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater 3ONE6|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||22.75|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||32.97|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||42.95|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||47.22|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||56.61|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.