We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Traditional Sliding Soft Close Shower Door & Optional Side Panel
- Both size options are 1950mm in height
- Hinged door is 8mm safety glass, Fixed Panel is 6mm safety glass, both with 3M™ Easy Clean Coating
- 20mm adjustment for easy fitting on all sizes
- Supplied with soft-close mechanisms
- Made from Aluminium
- Supplied with decorative Chrome Ball Headers for you to choose if you'd like to install
- Supplied with wall fixings and fixtures
- Shower tray, waste and any shower valves and shower accessories pictured are not included
- Hinged door can be fitted with either a right or left opening and opens outwards only
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Available in sizes:
- 1200mm Door - Entry Width: 487mm
|Type||Sliding Shower Doors|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Toughened Safety Glass, Reversible Door|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||8mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are more limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. However, we’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms without skimping on style and efficiency.
Fitting a shower in a sloped bathroom, or virtually any other awkward space can be a tough task. That is until you discover how to get your hands on a bespoke glass shower frame. Take a look at our simple way to get a shower frame tailored to your own bathroom with us here at Drench.
Find out the best way to clean your shower glass with our comprehensive guide.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.