Burlington Stour Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit with AirBurst Shower Head
For the ultimate in traditional, exposed design the Stour Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit by Burlington certainly delivers. This Chrome plated thermostatic shower kit will complement your new Burlington bathroom with it's striking exposed pipes, chunky rounded body and beautiful ceramic handles with feature Burlington branding. And with the luxurious fixed AirBurst Shower head available in your choice of size, your new shower will not only look good, but will feel amazing.
In this kit you will receive:
• A wall mounted chrome plated straight fixed shower arm ready to fix to your shower head
• A luxurious 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch AirBurst shower rose with easy clean silicone nipples giving you an invigorating and relaxing shower experience.
• Stour exposed thermostatic single function brass shower valve with two beautiful ceramic lever handles to control the flow of water and to control the temperature.
Burlington shower features:
• All Burlington Shower heads feature EasyClean silicone nipples for easy limescale removal. Simply rub your fingers over the silicon nipples and the limescale will drop off. This means you'll always have water flowing downwards directly onto you rather than sideways.
• With AirBurst technology, air is forced into the water flow giving you the power of a traditional shower but saving up to 33 % water and energy costs to heat the water. Helping you save the planet and your wallet
• Thermostatic safety features - Burlington use Vernet wax capsules so the temperature of your shower will not vary by more than +-1°C. So no more scalding or freezing showers if someone flushes the toilet or does the washing up. Using Vernet thermostatic shower components will also extend the performance and lifetime due to the high quality materials and technology used.
• Ceramic discs feature within your shower kit to allow for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washer. They are also harder than diamonds! So you can feel safe in the knowledge they are long lasting and durable.
• Made from brass and Chrome plated for durability and style
• Suitable for use with all water systems up to a maximum of 5.0 bar. The valve will operate under low pressure but the manufacturers recommend that the cold water supply is at least 2metres from the outlet of the shower valve
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111.
• You will receive: Thermostatic Single Function Brass Valve with independent Temperature Control, Traditional brass body, two ceramic levers and handles, 28mm diameter 450mm adjustable fixed shower arm, and 6", 9" or 12" AirBurst shower head.
• European Water Label certified
• Non-return valves are built in
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Burlington Stour|
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
A shower is, of course, a bathroom necessity. Yet so many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. Well, we are here to tell you that this is not the case. We’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms to help you maximise your space, without compromising on style.
Join us today to learn everything there is to know about bathless bathrooms. We explore the reasons behind this pressing mystery as well as share with you the Drench team’s selection of favourite shower items.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.