Burlington Stour Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit with AirBurst Shower Head
For the ultimate in traditional, exposed design the Stour Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit by Burlington certainly delivers. This Chrome plated thermostatic shower kit will complement your new Burlington bathroom with it's striking exposed pipes, chunky rounded body and beautiful ceramic handles with feature Burlington branding. And with the luxurious fixed AirBurst Shower head available in your choice of size, your new shower will not only look good, but will feel amazing.
In this kit you will receive:
• A wall mounted chrome plated straight fixed shower arm ready to fix to your shower head
• A luxurious 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch AirBurst shower rose with easy clean silicone nipples giving you an invigorating and relaxing shower experience.
• Stour exposed thermostatic single function brass shower valve with two beautiful ceramic lever handles to control the flow of water and to control the temperature.
Burlington shower features:
• All Burlington Shower heads feature EasyClean silicone nipples for easy limescale removal. Simply rub your fingers over the silicon nipples and the limescale will drop off. This means you'll always have water flowing downwards directly onto you rather than sideways.
• With AirBurst technology, air is forced into the water flow giving you the power of a traditional shower but saving up to 33 % water and energy costs to heat the water. Helping you save the planet and your wallet
• Thermostatic safety features - Burlington use Vernet wax capsules so the temperature of your shower will not vary by more than +-1°C. So no more scalding or freezing showers if someone flushes the toilet or does the washing up. Using Vernet thermostatic shower components will also extend the performance and lifetime due to the high quality materials and technology used.
• Ceramic discs feature within your shower kit to allow for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washer. They are also harder than diamonds! So you can feel safe in the knowledge they are long lasting and durable.
• Made from brass and Chrome plated for durability and style
• Suitable for use with all water systems up to a maximum of 5.0 bar. The valve will operate under low pressure but the manufacturers recommend that the cold water supply is at least 2metres from the outlet of the shower valve
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111.
• You will receive: Thermostatic Single Function Brass Valve with independent Temperature Control, Traditional brass body, two ceramic levers and handles, 28mm diameter 450mm adjustable fixed shower arm, and 6", 9" or 12" AirBurst shower head.
• European Water Label certified
• Non-return valves are built in
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Product Code Burlington-Stour-Shower-Kit-FH Type Exposed Shower Sets Brand Burlington Brand Range Burlington Stour Finish Chrome Number of OutletsMore information 1 Outlet Material Brass Shape Curved Style Traditional Temperature Control Thermostatic Mounting Type Wall Mounted Handle Type Lever, Dual Control GuaranteeMore information 10 Years
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (December 2020)
- Our website, warehouse and all courier partners are open and fully operational
- Our customer service and sales teams are working safely from home and are available via email and live chat
- Stock availability for some items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 days) or backorder date (e.g. Delivery from [date]) is occasionally falling short, and we would like to sincerely apologise if you are affected. We advise ordering 'In Stock' lines if you are working to very tight deadlines. Please see our note below.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £500 to most of the UK.
- Orders over £500 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £500:
For orders under £500, the charge* for a standard delivery is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. We also offer premium options such as next day, AM and weekend deliveries for In Stock items at an additional cost.
* Additional surcharges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for large, fragile items that are sent by specialist transport. Surcharges are displayed in the checkout, prior to confirmation, or you can enter your postcode under the delivery tab on any product page to see all available options and costs to your address for that particular item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy.
How Long Will It Take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’ and ‘Next Day Delivery Available’. Other items show an estimated delivery time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If desired, you will be able to split your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
An important note on lead times and order delays: We are currently seeing reduced accuracy with the stock information we get from our brand partners. Although we are still meeting the vast majority of these lead times, we advise ordering 'In Stock' items if you are working to tight deadlines.
Of the 5,000+ products we offer, around 2,000 lines are ready to send directly from our own distribution centre (and marked as 'In Stock' or 'Next Day Delivery'). Items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 working days) are ordered on-demand from our brand partners. Items showing 'Delivery from [date]' are on back-order, and currently we are seeing more delays here than usual. We promise we are doing everything in our power to minimise and solve these issues, but we want to be up front about the impacts of Covid-19 and Brexit on our supply chain.
Our sales team are always happy to specifically check any products not displaying an 'In Stock' message - simply open a Live Chat with us or pop us an email.
How Will I Know When To Expect Delivery?
Small Item Orders (eg. taps, accessories, shower fittings, mirrors, mirror cabinets and radiators)
If your order is parcel-sized, we will ship it out when it is ready and send you a dispatch email. The majority of our small orders ship via DHL, and with this you will receive a 1-hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery for convenience, as well as the option to re-arrange or leave safe with a neighbour etc.
Large Item Orders (bath, basin, toilet, shower enclosure, furniture etc)
Large or bulky items are carefully inspected, and placed securely on a pallet or within a specialist fragile delivery vehicle (unless you're local - then we might use our own vehicles). We'll email you to let you know your goods have left us. Within this dispatch email you'll find everything you need to know about fragile deliveries.
Before delivery, the delivery provider will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery day. Please ensure you leave us the best contact number for yourself.
Please note, the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have able-bodied people at your delivery address to help receive your goods if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for 15 minutes for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Please note: if you arrange a delivery time and you aren't there when the delivery team turn up, there will be a re-delivery charge of £30 payable.
Can I Collect My Order Instead?
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are unable to offer collections from our warehouse at this time.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat.
Returns & Exchanges
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
A shower is, of course, a bathroom necessity. Yet so many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. Well, we are here to tell you that this is not the case. We’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms to help you maximise your space, without compromising on style.
Join us today to learn everything there is to know about bathless bathrooms. We explore the reasons behind this pressing mystery as well as share with you the Drench team’s selection of favourite shower items.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.