Burlington Stour Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit with AirBurst Shower Head
For the ultimate in traditional, exposed design the Stour Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit by Burlington certainly delivers. This Chrome plated thermostatic shower kit will complement your new Burlington bathroom with it's striking exposed pipes, chunky rounded body and beautiful ceramic handles with feature Burlington branding. And with the luxurious fixed AirBurst Shower head available in your choice of size, your new shower will not only look good, but will feel amazing.
In this kit you will receive:
• A wall mounted chrome plated straight fixed shower arm ready to fix to your shower head
• A luxurious 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch AirBurst shower rose with easy clean silicone nipples giving you an invigorating and relaxing shower experience.
• Stour exposed thermostatic single function brass shower valve with two beautiful ceramic lever handles to control the flow of water and to control the temperature.
Burlington shower features:
• All Burlington Shower heads feature EasyClean silicone nipples for easy limescale removal. Simply rub your fingers over the silicon nipples and the limescale will drop off. This means you'll always have water flowing downwards directly onto you rather than sideways.
• With AirBurst technology, air is forced into the water flow giving you the power of a traditional shower but saving up to 33 % water and energy costs to heat the water. Helping you save the planet and your wallet
• Thermostatic safety features - Burlington use Vernet wax capsules so the temperature of your shower will not vary by more than +-1°C. So no more scalding or freezing showers if someone flushes the toilet or does the washing up. Using Vernet thermostatic shower components will also extend the performance and lifetime due to the high quality materials and technology used.
• Ceramic discs feature within your shower kit to allow for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washer. They are also harder than diamonds! So you can feel safe in the knowledge they are long lasting and durable.
• Made from brass and Chrome plated for durability and style
• Suitable for use with all water systems up to a maximum of 5.0 bar. The valve will operate under low pressure but the manufacturers recommend that the cold water supply is at least 2metres from the outlet of the shower valve
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111.
• You will receive: Thermostatic Single Function Brass Valve with independent Temperature Control, Traditional brass body, two ceramic levers and handles, 28mm diameter 450mm adjustable fixed shower arm, and 6", 9" or 12" AirBurst shower head.
• European Water Label certified
• Non-return valves are built in
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Product Code Burlington-Stour-Shower-Kit-FH Type Exposed Shower Sets Brand Burlington Brand Range Burlington Stour Finish Chrome Number of OutletsMore information 1 Outlet Material Brass Shape Curved Style Traditional Temperature Control Thermostatic Mounting Type Wall Mounted Handle Type Lever, Dual Control GuaranteeMore information 10 Years
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (02/11/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via email and live chat
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £500 to most of the UK.
Orders over £500 ship for free to most of the UK. There are some exclusions to this based on postcode area, including but not limited to areas of Northern Scotland and the Scottish Isles, the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and some hard-to-reach areas of mainland UK where items are particularly large and fragile. The surcharges are listed at the bottom of this page, and will be displayed within the checkout process, prior to completion. For more information you may contact our team via our live chat.
Small Items (eg. taps, radiators, shower controls, mirrors & accessories) - Typically £4.99 - Small items are delivered by DHL or similar. You will usually be provided with a 1-hour delivery window on the day of delivery for your convenience.
Large Items (eg. baths, sanitaryware, furniture, enclosures) - Free delivery to most of the UK when you spend £500 or more, otherwise typically £29.99 - Large items are delivered carefully wrapped and via a specialist delivery provider such as Pallex or Abbey. Please note that you will be contacted after dispatch to let you know what the arrangements for delivery are, and to provide an opportunity for you to change those arrangements should they not be suitable.
How Long Will It Take?
Please note that our current standard delivery lead time has increased from 2-5 to 2-10 days during this second lockdown period due to delays with stock from our suppliers. If you need an item sooner you can still order using next day delivery for items that show this as available.
Each item shows an estimated dispatch time. These time will vary depending on whether we keep the item in stock or whether we order it in specially from our suppliers. Please bear in mind if you choose multiple items the longest lead time will be most relevant to you as we will endeavour to send your order in one consignment where possible. If you are in a hurry get in touch with us via our live chat and we will do our best to work with your deadline.
For large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day. Important: For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
How Will I Know When To Expect Delivery?
Small Item Orders (eg. taps, accessories, shower fittings, mirrors, mirror cabinets and radiators)
If your order is parcel-sized, we will ship it out when it is ready and send you a dispatch email. The majority of our small orders ship via DHL, and with this you will receive a 1-hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery for convenience, as well as the option to re-arrange or leave safe with a neighbour etc.
Large Item Orders (bath, basin, toilet, shower enclosure, furniture etc)
Large or bulky items are carefully inspected, and placed securely on a pallet or within a specialist fragile delivery vehicle (unless you're local - then we might use our own vehicles). We'll email you to let you know your goods have left us. Within this dispatch email you'll find everything you need to know about fragile deliveries.
Before delivery, the delivery provider will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery day. Please ensure you leave us the best contact number for yourself.
Please note, the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have able-bodied people at your delivery address to help receive your goods if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for 15 minutes for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Please note: if you arrange a delivery time and you aren't there when the delivery team turn up, there will be a re-delivery charge of £30 payable.
Can I Collect My Order Instead?
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are unable to offer collections from our warehouse at this time.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat.
Small Delivery Surcharge
Medium Delivery Surcharge
Large Delivery Surcharge
AB31, AB32, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB40, AB41, AB42, AB43, AB44, AB45, AB46, AB47, AB48, AB49, AB50, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56,
IV1, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV2, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV3, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV36, IV4, IV40, IV5, IV52,
IV53, IV54, IV6, IV63, IV7, IV8, IV9, KW1, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW2, KW3, KW4, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9
BT, HS, IM, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV55, IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15, KW16, KW17, PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27,
PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65,
PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PH10, PH11, PH12, PH13, PH14, PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22,
PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH27, PH28, PH29, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38,
PH39, PH4, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH5, PH50, PH6, PH7, PH8, PH9, ZE
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
A shower is, of course, a bathroom necessity. Yet so many people think that just because their room is smaller, there are limited options when it comes to choosing the right shower. Well, we are here to tell you that this is not the case. We’ve got the lowdown on the best showers for small bathrooms to help you maximise your space, without compromising on style.
Join us today to learn everything there is to know about bathless bathrooms. We explore the reasons behind this pressing mystery as well as share with you the Drench team’s selection of favourite shower items.
Buying a shower enclosure for your bathroom can often be a tricky task. More often than not, the vast array of different shapes, styles and sizes can leave people feeling overwhelmed and confused as to what shower enclosure would be the best.