We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Brindley Freestanding Bath with Surround - 1700 x 750mm
A Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, it has an outer shell of quality Lucite Acrylic that is fused to an inner skin of Lucite Acrylic which is then reinforced with a cast mix between the two acrylic mouldings. This makes the bath very strong and durable whilst being able to retain the temperature of the water longer than standard baths. You can also paint the exterior of this bath with Acrylic based primers and paints to suit your colour scheme or to make this feature bath stand out even more with a pop of colour.
- Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
- L1700 x W750 x H670mm
- Weight when empty: 34kg
- Displaced capacity: 180 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
- Made from TSFR
- The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process
- Overflow supplied undrilled but with template
- Not suitable for rim-mounted bath taps
- Waste and taps sold separately
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
|Global Trade Item Number
|Freestanding Baths, Double Ended Baths
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Overflow Bath Filler can be used
|Capacity (ltr)More information
This figure is a guide to the size of your bathtub. The capacity shows the amount of water, in litres, your bath will be able to hold when full.
|No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Slipper roll top baths are a fantastic way to add luxury to your bathroom. In this article we take you through our customer favourite roll top and slipper baths to help you bring the elegant look to your home.
Investing in a new bath will not only give your bathroom a fresh new look but it will also transform your daily ritual into a relaxing retreat that soothes and unwinds you at the end of the day.