Burlington Brindley Double Ended Bath with Surround
To complete a contemporary, stylish and minimalistic bathroom design, the Brindley Double Ended Bath with Surround by Burlington will certainly deliver. The timeless design has been thoughtfully updated with the smooth and graceful shape of the surround. Perfect for two, this inviting double-ended freestanding bath has gradually sloping sides with a generous interior capacity. Pair with a floor standing or wall mounted bath mixer tap for a look you will adore for years to come.
A Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, it has an outer shell of quality Lucite Acrylic that is fused to an inner skin of Lucite Acrylic which is then reinforced with a cast mix between the two acrylic mouldings. This makes the bath very strong and durable whilst being able to retain the temperature of the water longer than standard baths. You can also paint the exterior of this bath with Acrylic based primers and paints to suit your colour scheme or to make this feature bath stand out even more with a pop of colour.
• Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
• L1700 x W750 x H670mm
• Weight when empty: 34kg
• Displaced capacity: 180 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• Made from TSFR
• The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process
• Overflow supplied undrilled but with template
• Not suitable for rim-mounted bath taps
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.