Harbour Primrose 1050mm D-Shape Shower Enclosure
Built for the sole purpose of giving you the best showering experience possible with ample space, the Harbour Primrose D-shaped shower enclosure is 6mm of curved safety glass that traps heat in a cylinder of warmth while protecting your bathroom from puddles. It's design allows for a spacious and indulgent shower which can be dressed up in a range of gorgeous modern or traditional shower kits.
It's luxurious double shower doors provide easy access to the shower and because they are sliding shower doors they make getting in and out of the shower extremely easy and stress free.
• Quick release runners
for easy cleaning
• Smooth sliding runners
so you never have to struggle
•6mm Safety glass
protects you and your bathroom
• Aluminium edges
for strength and durability
• EasyFit Profile
for effortless installation
• Shower, waste and shower tray not included
, please see recommended extras
• Lifetime guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.