We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Twist 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Bath Shower Valve & Handset
With a contemporary, streamlined appearance, this concealed valve leaves all the complicated-looking parts behind the wall so you don’t have to look at them - minimalism isn’t just for the living room and bedroom we’ll have you know! The valve uses ceramic disc technology to prevent leaks and drips, whilst the shower handset has rubber nozzles to make cleaning any limescale build up a truly painless task.
The valve itself has two outlets, one to control the shower kit included within this set, and the other to control your chosen bath outlet, be this a bath spout or overflow bath filler. Of course, your safety is paramount to us here at Drench, so the Vellamo Twist bath shower valve is thermostatically controlled, which means it maintains the temperature in order to prevent any accidental scalding. If all of these fantastic features haven’t already convinced you, you can rest easy with the 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee too!
Note: The minimum water pressure required for this product is 0.5 bar.
- Solid brass construction with a stunning Chrome finish
- Minimum pressure required: 0.5 bar
- Modern and streamlined appearance for a minimal look
- Back plate orientation: Landscape
- Two outlet bath shower valve - one outlet to control the included shower kit and one to control your chosen bath outlet (bath spout or overflow bath filler)
- Shower handset has rubber nozzles to easily clean any limescale build up
- Thermostatically controlled - maintains the temperature and prevents accidental scalding
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Overflow & bath spout sold separately, please see our recommended extras
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585241685|
|Type||Concealed Shower Bath Sets, Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Blox|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||9.7|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||14|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||20.5|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||27|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.