We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Blox Tall Tower Basin Mixer Tap
The tap sits outside of your basin to create a striking look and is finished in a gorgeous polished chrome, all whilst saving space. A generous 2 year guarantee ensures that you're bathroom will be boasting unique style for years to come!
- Lever controlled
- Tall, space-saving design
- Manufactured in brass with a chrome finish
- Easy installation
- Working Pressure - 0.5 Bar - 5 Bar
- 2 year guarantee
- Flow rate at 0.2 bar - 4.8 li/min
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar - 7.4 li/min
- Flow rate at 1 bar - 10.3 li/min
- Flow rate at 2 bar - 14.8 li/min
- Flow rate at 3 bar - 18.2 li/min
- Height: 305mm
- Width: 50mm
- Depth: 137mm
- Projection: 112mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5090201801006|
|Type||Basin Mixer Taps, Tall Basin Mixer Taps|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Blox|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)||4.8|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||7.4|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||10.3|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||14.8|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||18.2|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.