We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Tablet Notion Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve - 2 Outlets
Thermostatically controlled, this stylish shower valve is also super safe too. The thermostatic cartridge prevents the change of temperature when there are pressure fluctuations such as someone turning on a tap or flushing a toilet around your home. It also has an automatic safety stop with handy temperature indicators, to prevent accidental scalding. The cartridge is also highly resistant to limescale deposits, you even if you live in an area of hard water, you won't need to change your thermostatic cartridge no where near as often, if at all.
This product is also compatible with Vado's Studfast Fixing Technology, allowing you to install this valve securely, strongly and easily onto stud walls for a trouble-free installation (sold separately).
- Two outlet concealed thermostatic shower valve
- Available in a horizontal or vertical orientation to suit your bathroom design
- All-Flow technology allows you to control each outlet independently or simultaneously
- Studfast fixing compatible so you can mount on your stud wall (sold separately)
- Fittings for 1/2" & 3/4" pipework included
- 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required if using with a shower
- 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required if using with a bath spout or overflow bath filler
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Concealed Shower Valves
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Square, Dual Control
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.