We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Tablet Notion Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve Package - 3 Outlets
That's all very exciting but what else can it do I hear you cry! Well, sit back and please do continue reading.. This concealed shower valve has a 'All Flow' function so you can turn on not just 1 or 2 of your outlets, but you can turn on all three outlets at once. Perfect for those pairing with luxurious body jets, a fixed overhead shower, a shower handset or an overflow bath filler. What more could you want?
Well it also comes with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee, and it's also compatible with Vado's Studfast Fixing Technology, allowing you to install this valve securely, strongly and easily onto stud walls for a trouble-free installation (sold separately).
- Three outlet concealed thermostatic shower valve
- Choose between a horizontal or vertically mounted valve
- All-Flow technology allows you to control each outlet independently or simultaneously
- Studfast fixing compatible so you can install on stud walls (sold separately)
- Fittings for 1/2" & 3/4" pipework included
- 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required when using with shower outlets
- 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required when using with bath outlets
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Vado Tablet|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||3 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Triple Control|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||33.2|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.