We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Tablet Notion Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve - 2 Outlets
A clever internal 'All Flow' feature allows you to turn both outlets at the same time, so you can turn on your fixed shower head and body jets at the same time. Of course you could always pair with a shower handset, bath spout or overflow bath filler.
It's also got a clever and long lasting thermostatic cartridge that is resistant to limescale build up making it perfect if you live in an hard water area. The cartridge also helps to prevent accidental scalding - it's got handy temperature guides; a safety stop that you can set to suit you and your family but once it's set, it can't go above that temperature; it prevents pressure fluctuations affecting the temperature of the water; and it has an automatic shut down if your hot or cold water supply should fail.
This product is also compatible with Vado's Studfast Fixing Technology, allowing you to install this valve securely, strongly and easily onto stud walls for a trouble-free installation (sold separately).
- Two outlet concealed thermostatic shower valve
- Choose between horizontal or vertical orientation
- All-Flow technology allows you to control each outlet independently or simultaneously
- Studfast fixing compatible (sold separately)
- Fittings for 1/2" & 3/4" pipework
- 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required (shower)
- 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required (bath)
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Vado Tablet|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.