We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Tablet Altitude Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve Triple Dial - 2 Outlets
With a separate temperature control, you can precisely set the temperature to suit you. And the thermostatic cartridge provides you with peace of mind that you and your family are safe from accidental scalding. The temperature will be regulated even with pressure fluctuations. And if your cold water flow should stop working, the thermostatic valve will shut down the water flow completely. Vado have also improved their thermostatic valves with a Polymer based cartridge, which is highly resistant to limescale deposits and can manage plumbing debris more effectively.
Tablet valves have a flat back for a solid and secure wall mount and feature handles that have multiple fitting positions to offer the perfect alignment. Screw-on shrouds and slide-on plates are provided to ensure a quick and easy fix, and the plate allows for a 10mm tile cutting points with easy access isolation points.
This product is also compatible with Vado's Studfast Fixing Technology, allowing you to install this valve securely, strongly and easily onto stud walls for a trouble-free installation (sold separately).
- Two outlet concealed thermostatic shower valve
- Available in a horizontal or vertical orientation
- All-Flow technology allows you to control each outlet independently or simultaneously
- Studfast fixing compatible (sold separately)
- Fittings for 1/2" & 3/4" pipework
- 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required (shower)
- 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required (bath)
- 15 year guarantee
|Concealed Shower Valves
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Round, Triple Control
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.