Featuring Methven's Satinjet® showering system the shower handset will deliver a totally luxurious 300,000 water droplets per second giving you greater warmth and coverage. Not only will your Satinjet® shower give you an inviting and sumptuous shower experience, it can also save you up to 50% on your hot water energy costs and up to 55% on the cost of the water used in your shower.* Now you can save the environment and your bank balance with the Kaha Satinjet® shower system.
With the Kiri Shower System you can treat yourself everyday to a full body, powerful spray that will feel luxurious and indulgent.
This kit includes:
- Kaha Satinjet® Shower Handset perfect for when you just want to wash your body without getting your hair wet.
- Integrated Thermostatic Valve with separate controls for flow and temperature. The thermostatic controls also have a safety hot stop at 38°C with an override button if you prefer a hotter shower.
- A sleek Chrome plated Rigid Riser
- A smooth style hose for easy cleaning and modern style. It also has a swivel feature so your hose is twist free, making your shower easier
- Shower Rail Dimensions: H685 x W65mm
- Shower Head Height: 180mm
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - Minimum operating pressure is 1.0 bar, maximum 5 bar and optimum operating pressure is 1.5 - 5 bar
- The manufacturers recommend not to use abrasive cleaners on this product, instead, they suggest to use warm soapy water then dry with a soft cloth to retain its lustre
- *Savings percentage indicated applies only to shower flowing at 9 litres per minute. If you have low pressure, you will produce lower flow rates.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee for the shower heads and 1 year for the shower accessories as per the manufacturer's terms and conditions
|Global Trade Item Number
|Exposed Valve Shower Rail Sets
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.