This kit includes:
- The angelically-shaped Aurajet Aio Handset that will drench you with a dense spray of water droplets. It's also limescale resistant and incredibly water efficient without having to compromise on performance
- A Cool to Touch Thermostatic Bar Valve that is safe to use for all the family. The cool to touch technology ensures that the thermostatic bar valve never gets warmer than the mixed water temperature. There's also a safety hot stop at 38°C with an override button for those wanting a warmer shower
- An 800mm Chrome plated rail with adjustable wall mounting brackets so you can retro fit into your pre existing holes without having to re-tile. (Suitable for hole spacing from 570mm to 745mm)
- A smooth style hose for easy cleaning and modern aesthetics. It also has a swivel feature so your hose is twist free, making your shower easier
- Shower Head and Rail Dimensions: H800 x W198 x Depth is variable but typically 216mm
- Thermostatic Bar Valve Length: 270mm
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - Minimum operating pressure is 1.0 bar, maximum 5 bar and optimum operating pressure is 1.5 - 5 bar
- The manufacturers recommend not to use abrasive cleaners on this product, instead, they suggest to use warm soapy water then dry with a soft cloth to retain its lustre
- Lifetime Warranty as per the manufacturers terms and conditions"
|Global Trade Item Number||5011632677749|
|Type||Exposed Valve Shower Rail Sets|
|Brand Range||Methven Aio|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.