We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Status Matt Black Stainless Steel Square Shower Head - 200mm
Expertly constructed from premium-grade stainless steel and topped off with a unique and distinct Matt Black finish. Simply attach to either a ceiling shower arm or wall mounted shower arm and voilà, you have your dream statement bathroom. Also with a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee, you can buy in confidence with Harbour.
- Square 200mm shower head
- Made from Stainless Steel with a Matt Black finish
- Easy clean nozzles
- Minimum pressure required: 0.2 bar
- Shower arm and shower outlet sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 47.5mm
- Depth: 200mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585238500|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Harbour Status|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.