We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Status Matt Black 200mm Fixed Shower Head & Ceiling Arm
Designed to be as alluring as it is functional thanks to its easy clean nozzles and sturdy construction. All you need to do is match it with its equally gorgeous Harbour Status concealed thermostatic shower valve to complete the look.
- Ceiling mounted 200mm Matt Black stainless steel shower head and shower arm
- Shower head is made from Stainless Steel with a Matt Black finish
- Shower arm is made from Brass with a Matt Black finish
- Easy clean nozzles
- Contemporary square design for the ultimate modern look
- Minimum pressure required: 0.2 bar
- Shower valve sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585209326|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Harbour Status|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.