We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Serenity 1180mm Floorstanding Unit & Worktop - French Grey
- Impressive 1180mm vanity unit and worktop
- On-trend French Grey finish
- Highly resilient Stone Resin worktop
- Modern push to open soft close drawer closes softly and silently to protect your new vanity unit
- Includes: twin leg mounts & wall fixings
- Basin waste and tap sold separately - please see recommended extras
- Vanity unit is built from robust engineered wood for a solid and reliable structure
- Two tap holes come pre-drilled ready for your choice of tall basin mixer tap. See technical drawing for more details
- Please note: this vanity unit is to be installed with 2 countertop basins. Please ensure you check the dimensions to ensure they fit
- Countertop basins, furniture waste, taps and wastes sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 700mm
- Width: 1182mm
- Depth: 480mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585233314|
|Type||Floorstanding Vanity Units, Double Basin Vanity Units, Countertop Basin Units|
|Brand Range||Harbour Serenity|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close, Pre Assembled, Handleless Design|
|Tap Holes||1 Pre-Drilled Tap Hole|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Dreams of a beautiful Victorian style bathroom can seem totally unreachable if your budget is slightly lower. Fear not though, you too can have the Victorian bathroom of your dreams!
You have a huge range of options when choosing a vanity unit, so how do you pick the right one for you? In this guide we break down everything you need to know to find your perfect bathroom vanity.
One of the most important and most used rooms in any home is the bathroom. Not only a place for personal cleansing, the bathroom must also be a relaxing sanctuary, a place to unwind which leaves you feeling both physically clean and mentally fresh. With so much choice in style and materials, choosing the right bathroom furniture can be a challenge whether you are updating your existing bathroom furniture or starting from scratch.
So you're not keen on the whole minimalistic trend? Stark, bare walls and angular sanitary ware isn't a look that everyone enjoys, and for that let's be thankful as individualism is the key to creating a bathroom that you'll love for years to come.