We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the EliteHeat Steel Open-Side Heated Towel Rail - Brushed Black - 2 Sizes
We’d always recommend you add an inhibitor when adding any new radiator to your central heating system regardless of material - your other radiators will certainly thank you for doing so!
- Ultra-modern Brushed Black finish
- Delicately curved profile
- Modern design with open side to help access your towels easily
- Reversible configuration - the opening can be on either left or right side to suit your bathroom layout
- Dual fuel compatible
- Crafted from steel
- Choose from 2 available heights: 1080mm or 1400mm
- Includes wall fixings and manual air vent
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Covered by 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- 1080 x 550mm: BTU 50ºC - 1273, BTU 60ºC - 1609, & Watts - 373
- 1400 x 550mm: BTU 50ºC - 1485, BTU 60ºC - 1877, & Watts - 435
- Overall width: 550mm
- Vertical tube diameter: 38mm
Please note: If you're looking to use this heated towel rail as a dual fuel towel rail, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately - please visit our accessories page for some great options)
|Type||Ladder Towel Rails|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Central Heating, Dual Fuel|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
A warm fluffy towel to greet you as you step out the shower is even more wonderful if it comes from a brand-spanking new towel radiator, and with our stunning selection of designs, styles and finishes on offer, you’re going spoilt for choice. Not sure where to begin? We’ve put together the ultimate guide to heated towel rails to help you find the perfect radiator for your bathroom. Here’s everything you need to know about this bathroom essential.