We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Verge Thermostatic 3 Outlet Shower Valve - Crossbox Technology
- Three outlet shower valve - ideal for pairing with a Fixed Overhead Shower, Shower Rail Kit and Overflow Bath Filler
- Available in 4 different finishes: Matt Black, Brushed Brass, Chrome & Brushed Stainless Steel Effect
- Includes the Crosswater Crossbox - see below for more about this revolutionary device
- Portrait mounting only
- Crafted from brass
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Thermostatic control provided by Vernet cartridge technology for your safety & comfort
- Built-in "easy switch" thermostatic module allows for simple, quick flow reversal if feeds are plumbed in the wrong way round
- Improved flow dynamics allow 90-degree elbows to be fitted directly to outlets to create a more compact piping footprint
- Slimline & adjustable installation depth: minimum 60mm - maximum 85mm
- Super slim 60mm minimum installation depths requires reduced solid wall preparation for quicker installation time
- Front or rear mounting options increase ease installation and flexibility
- Simple 2 stage fixing allows installation of in-wall components and final trim separately reducing possible on site damage
- 'Flush-block' testing plate included for easy pressure testing
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves, Thermostatic Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Verge|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||3 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.