We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial Bath Spout - Carbon Black
- Crosswater MPRO combines function with design in an industrial blend of modern and vintage
- Carbon Black finish
- Wall mounted
- Minimum water pressure required: 1 bar
- Spout only please see recommended extras for wall stop taps if required
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
Please note: Carbon Black is a fully matt finish and is best to pair with other products within the range to maintain the same finish
- Depth: 190mm
- Width: 60mm
- Projection: 175mm
|Global Trade Item Number
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Spout TypeMore information
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.