We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
The heavy duty brass construction and valves feel smooth to the touch, and the ceramic disc technology gives you complete peace of mind when it comes to durability - without sacrificing control over the water flow and temperature.
Thermostatic technology means you’ll never have to suffer through water that’s too hot or cold. You get the deluxe shower experience every time you step under the water flow - not to mention it's safer for families with young children.
- 2 outlet concealed thermostatic shower valve
- Back plate orientation: Portrait
- Top dial diverts water between 2 outlets and controls the water flow
- Bottom dial controls the temperature
- Ceramic disc technology for a smooth operation without drips
- 6 finish options: Brushed Brass, Matt Black, Polished Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brushed Bronze or Slate
- Expertly constructed from Brass
- Only 75mm wall depth required
- Fully serviceable from the front
- WRAS and TMV2 approved valve ensures a high-quality standard
- Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
- Shower sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Height: 215mm
- Width: 120mm
- Depth: 152mm
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves, Thermostatic Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||WRAS Approved|
Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.