We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Module 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve & Shower Handset
- Available in 6 different finishes - Chrome, Brushed Stainless Steel Effect, Brushed Brass, Brushed Bronze, Slate or Matt Black
- The Brushed Brass, Brushed Bronze, Slate and Stainless Steel Effect finishes are PVD coated which provides a more resilient finish that is much less likely to fade, peel, or get damaged by everyday use
- Comes with: 2 outlet concealed thermostatic shower valve, shower handset with easy clean nozzles, a smooth shower hose and shower handset holder
- Made in Italy
- Ideal for use with a Crosswater Fixed Shower Head or a Crosswater Bath Spout or Crosswater Overflow Bath Filler (sold separately)
- Minimalist design keeps your bathroom looking clutter free
- Thermostatic technology keeps the temperature exactly where you set it between 15°C and 60°C, even if the pressure fluctuates
- Safety lock at 41°C to prevent scalding
- Built-in safety system flow stop turns the valve off if the hot or cold water supply fails to prevent injury
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- Also available as a 3 outlet shower valve
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Diameter: Ø70mm
Valve Body Dimensions:
- Depth: 140.5mm
- Height: 119mm
- Width: 296mm
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves, Concealed Shower Sets & Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Module|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||9.2|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||13|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||18.7|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||23|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||26.5|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||29.5|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Love the elegance and style of a freestanding bath but wondering if you can have one in a small bathroom? Here’s everything you need to know.
Our Billy wall mounted vanity unit has caused quite a stir and for good reason! Functional, stylish and completely customisable. Take a closer look!
Showers upgrades are making our bathroom experience so much more exciting. Take a look at these 5 ways to upgrade your shower experience at home.
Don't let the current housing market bring you down. Here's 8 affordable home improvement ideas that are guaranteed to make you fall in love with your property again.
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.