We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Mada LED Illuminated Mirror with Demister Pad
- Beautiful organic asymmetric design
- LED illuminated with adjustable brightness
- Available in three sizes: 500 x 700mm, 600 x 800mm or 700 x 900mm
- Landscape or portrait orientation
- Includes heated demister pad to help with keeping your mirror clear from condensation during a hot shower or bath
- Made from 5mm mirror glass with safety film backing
- Touch control technology with a colour changing feature from cool (6400K) to warm white (2700K) light
- Easy to operate illumination: touch the sensor once to turn it on or off, then touch & hold to obtain the desired light temperature
- Comes with a Memory Function - set the colour temperature once and it will remain that way until you change it again
- IP44 Class 1 rated
- Complies with BS EN60598, BS EN60592 and BS EN62493 standards
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
- 500 x 700mm: 500 x 700 x 30mm
- 600 x 800mm: 600 x 800 x 30mm
- 700 x 900mm: 700 x 900 x 30mm
Heated Demister Pad Dimensions:
- 500 x 700mm: 200 x 250mm - 11w
- 600 x 800mm: 200 x 350mm - 15.4w
- 700 x 900mm: 250 x 350mm - 20w
|Brand Range||Crosswater Mada|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|IP RatingMore information||IP44|
|Switch Type||Touch Sensor|
|LED Colour||Cool White, Warm White|
|LED Colour TemperatureMore information||2700 - 6400K|
|Popular Features||LED Illuminated, Steam Free, Colour Changing, Touch Sensor, Dimmable, Memory Function|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||5mm|
IP stands for ingress protection. It is a measure of the effectiveness of sealing electrical enclosures from foreign bodies such as tools and water.
IP ratings are given in two digits:
1st digit: A number between 0-6 which gives an indication of the protection from solid objects such as tools, dirt and dust. The higher the number, the better the protection.
2nd digit: A number 0-9 which indicates the protection of the electrical enclosures from moisture ingress. The higher the number, the better the protection against moisture.
Illuminated mirrors and cabinets often have a choice of colour temperature, such as cool white, daylight and warm. This is set as a single colour on some products, whereas others offer the choice to switch between the temperatures.
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|