We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve with Slimline Shower Handset
The central dial allows you to precisely control your water temperature smoothly and with ease even with wet fingers, thanks to the cleverly designed lever. And by using the finest technology inside the valves, your water temperature will remain within 1ºC giving you the perfect, relaxing shower you've always craved for, even if a toilet is flushed or a tap is turned on around your house.
Included, you'll also receive a handy slimline shower handset and hose that will sit neatly on the backplate - perfect for washing off bubbles after a bath, cleaning a mucky dog after a muddy walk, or if you just want to wash your body without the faff of getting your hair wet.
Expertly crafted from Brass with a durable and modern Chrome plated finish, your new Kai Lever shower valve will not only transform the look but also the feel of your shower. Supplied with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you will be able to shower with peace of mind it has been built for you to enjoy for many, many years to come.
- 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve with a single mode slimline shower handset and shower hose
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
- Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
- Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets & Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Kai Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.