We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Clearwater Teardrop ClearStone Freestanding Bath - 1690 & 1910 x 820mm
RRP £329 Was £238.99
Crafted by hand from one piece of ClearStone, the teardrop has no unsightly joins and delicately thin rims, while still remaining its strength and rigidity. A superior eco-friendly and non-toxic material, ClearStone also offers exceptional heat retention properties as well as an easy clean and easy to maintain finish. And backed by a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here) , you can buy with confidence that this is a bath that has been built to last.
- Luxury freestanding bath handmade from Clearstone - a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non-toxic and eco-friendly material
- Hand polished for over 10 hours giving its lustrous high gloss finish
- Easy to clean and stain resistant thanks to its non-porous properties that prevents the build-up of bacteria, mould and dirt
- Easy to maintain
- Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
- Easy to install - supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
- Overflow supplied undrilled with a template for your bathroom installer
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
- Waste and taps sold separately
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Teardrop Grande: L1910 x W820 x H480mm
- Weight when empty: 70kg
- Displaced capacity: 211 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
- Teardrop Petite: L1690 x W820 x H480mm
- Weight when empty: 67kg
- Displaced capacity: 190 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information: Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team here via live chat or email if you have any questions.
|Type||Freestanding Baths, Single Ended Baths|
|Brand Range||Clearwater Teardrop|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Additional Information||Not compatible with overflow bath fillers|
|Bath ThicknessMore information||14mm|
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Slipper roll top baths are a fantastic way to add luxury to your bathroom. In this article we take you through our customer favourite roll top and slipper baths to help you bring the elegant look to your home.
Investing in a new bath will not only give your bathroom a fresh new look but it will also transform your daily ritual into a relaxing retreat that soothes and unwinds you at the end of the day.