We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Butler & Rose Beatrice Brushed Brass Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
RRP £2,000 Was £1,149.99
- Charming brushed brass finish
- Minimalist wall mounted design
- Sturdy brass construction
- Ceramic disc technology prevents dripping and prolongs life
- Minimum water pressure of 0.2 bar required
- Basin waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 69.5mm
- Projection: 171.5mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585236933|
|Type||3 Hole Basin Mixer Taps, Basin Mixer Taps, Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Taps|
|Brand||Butler & Rose|
|Brand Range||Butler & Rose Beatrice|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Spout TypeMore information||Curved Spout|
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.