We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Emperor Slipper Bath - 1530 x 725mm
RRP £580 Was £373.99
A Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, this bath is incredibly strong and durable. It also has greater heat retention properties than standard baths, making your bath time warmer for longer. You can also paint the exterior of this bath with Acrylic based primers and paints to suit your colour scheme or to make this feature bath stand out even more with a pop of colour.
Pair with a traditional floor standing or stylish wall mounted bath mixer tap to complete the look you'll adore for years to come.
- Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
- L1530 x W725 x H780mm
- Weight when empty: 38kg
- Displaced capacity: 242 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
- Made from TSFR
- The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process
- Overflow is supplied pre-drilled
- Not suitable for rim mounted taps. Any taps pictured are not included
- Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
|Global Trade Item Number||5055806010482|
|Type||Freestanding Baths, Roll Top Baths, Slipper Baths, Single Ended Baths|
|Brand Range||Burlington Emperor|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Additional Information||Not compatible with overflow bath fillers|
|Capacity (ltr)More information||242|
This figure is a guide to the size of your bathtub. The capacity shows the amount of water, in litres, your bath will be able to hold when full.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Slipper roll top baths are a fantastic way to add luxury to your bathroom. In this article we take you through our customer favourite roll top and slipper baths to help you bring the elegant look to your home.
Investing in a new bath will not only give your bathroom a fresh new look but it will also transform your daily ritual into a relaxing retreat that soothes and unwinds you at the end of the day.