We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Freestanding 65 Vanity Unit with Minerva Worktop & Basin - 666mm
Burlington have carefully selected the solid and superior Minerva® material to use for their worktops in their luxury bathroom furniture range. In comparison to Marble or Granite, this material is easy to maintain as it is non-porous so will resist most household chemicals. Routine cleaning is a breeze as dirt can be easily wiped off with just soapy water with a quick wipe dry after. With any minor scratches that may happen over time, they can easily be buffed out and removed using a woven abrasive pad and items in the Minerva® Care Kit. Available in three beautiful and distinctive finishes, you can choose between the luxurious White Minerva®, the elegant and timelessly styled Carrara White or the opulent and striking Black Granite. You will also receive extra Minerva® worktop that can be installed as a backsplash.
This vanity unit is also supplied with an elegant, delicately rounded ceramic integrated bowl giving you a generous amount of space to wash your hands. The worktop will also be supplied without pre-drilled tap holes so you have the flexibility to decide which Burlington basin taps you'd like to pair with this vanity unit.
- All units have had 5 layers of primer with UV stabilisation to help minimise colour fading from exposure to light. With a top coat of your choice of colour, you will have a luxuriously deep colour that with the proper care will stay beautiful for many years to come.
- Minerva® is a stain-resistant, non-porous material that is easy to clean and maintain in comparison to Marble or Granite. It is luxuriously smooth to the touch, has a flawless appearance and is a robust material that will be sure to please for many years to come.
- Open the doors with the elegant Chrome plated handles to reveal generous storage space to tuck away all your luxury products. With an adjustable shelf you can arrange the storage space to suit you and your family's needs.
- With soft close hinges, the doors will gently close leaving you with a clutter free and peaceful bathroom.
- The intricately detailed plinths have been exquisitely crafted from HDP Polymer which is a waterproof base that will give you extra protection from any potential damage caused from contact with wet floors.
- Burlington have designed this freestanding unit at an ergonomic height of 85cm for ultimate comfort. So no more bending or stretching to wash your hands.
- Supplied with your choice of Minerva® worktop with extra to be used as a stylish backsplash. Countertop will be supplied with no tap holes but a template for 1, 2 or 3 tap holes is provided to be drilled on-site by your bathroom installer
- Rigidly constructed from Wood with a HDP Polymer waterproof plinth and the colour finish of your choice
- Chrome door handles and soft close hinges included
- Integrated Vanity Bowl is made from Vitreous China
- Supplied fully assembled with wall fixings
- Taps and wastes are sold separately
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- Height: 930mm
- Width: 666mm
- Depth: 548mm
|Type||Floorstanding Vanity Units|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close, Pre Assembled|
|Material||Engineered Wood, Ceramic|
|Finish||Dark Olive, Classic Grey, Matt White, Sand|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Dreams of a beautiful Victorian style bathroom can seem totally unreachable if your budget is slightly lower. Fear not though, you too can have the Victorian bathroom of your dreams!
You have a huge range of options when choosing a vanity unit, so how do you pick the right one for you? In this guide we break down everything you need to know to find your perfect bathroom vanity.
One of the most important and most used rooms in any home is the bathroom. Not only a place for personal cleansing, the bathroom must also be a relaxing sanctuary, a place to unwind which leaves you feeling both physically clean and mentally fresh. With so much choice in style and materials, choosing the right bathroom furniture can be a challenge whether you are updating your existing bathroom furniture or starting from scratch.
So you're not keen on the whole minimalistic trend? Stark, bare walls and angular sanitary ware isn't a look that everyone enjoys, and for that let's be thankful as individualism is the key to creating a bathroom that you'll love for years to come.