Harbour Status Matt Black Frame 10mm Walk In Panel - Frosted Glass
Transform your bathroom into a stylish and sophisticated sanctuary with the Status from Harbour. Exquisitely designed, this 10mm walk in shower panel has a beautiful matt black frame with looks straight from a glossy magazine. The glass itself has an easy clean coating which, as the name suggests, makes cleaning super easy whilst being resistant to stains and limescale build up. The frosted glass profile creates a secluded yet open shower space that's just perfect for en-suites.
Please note that this product is available in either left or right handed configurations - the point at which the shower screen meets the wall denotes the handing.
*Made to order product - once ordered, this product is non-returnable and non-refundable*
• Premium quality bespoke walk-in panel
• Crafted from 10mm toughened safety glass
• Glass comes with an easy clean coating on the inside of the glass and frosted on the outside of the glass
• +/- 12mm adjustment for out of true walls
• Matt black finish frame - highly durable fully anodised finish
• 2000mm tall
• Frame is available in bespoke finishes - please call our sales team on 01202 612800 for more details
• If you need this product with a shorter lead time, please do contact our sales team
• For 1000mm & 1200mm sizes, we recommend purchasing a support bar (sold separately) - please see our recommended extras
Glass Coating - 5 years
All Other Fittings - 1 year
**Made to order product - once ordered, this product is non-returnable and non-refundable**
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.